All Sports Association invites you once again to participate in its 28th annual Golf Tournament, held at Rocky Bayou Country Club.
The All Sports Association is an organization of dues paying volunteers with the primary mission being raising money for local youth oriented, non-profit organizations with an emphasis on sports. Through the Annual Awards Banquet and summer golf tournament, contributions are made to numerous worthwhile sports programs and related charitable causes, including our primary beneficiaries-the local YMCA, Boy’s and Girl’s Club, and Special Olympics. This past year, those overall contributions totaled approximately $100,000.
The annual All Sports Summer Golf Tournament allows you to provide support through various opportunities, including Corporate Team Sponsorship, Hole Sponsorship Only, “In Memory of ” signs, Pin Flag Sponsor, Lunch and Award Sponsorship Recognition.
Registration ($300 Corporate Entry Fee) Includes:
● 18 Holes of Golf (3-Man Scramble-like Format)
● Golf Carts
● One (1) hole sponsorship sign
● Lunch and Course Refreshments, Reception Snacks
● Participation Gift
Schedule – July 26, 2013 (Friday)
● 11:00 – 12:00 Registration/Practice
● 11:00 – 12:15 Lunch Buffet (Food provided by Dockside Oyster Bar & Cafe)
● 12:30 – Tee Off (Shot Gun Start)
● 5:30 – Awards and Auction to follow (Food and Refreshments)
● 1st, 2nd, 3rd per Flight
● Closest To The Pin
● Longest Drive (1)
Additional Giveaways and Prizes:
● Resort Stays
● Golf and Restaurant Certificates
● 50/50 Giveaway
● Golf Items
****TEAM Mulligan Package $15….Includes 2 Mulligans, 1 Power Drive (COME JOIN US!!!)